Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
Registration Information About You
We may ask for specific personally identifiable information about you when you inquire about an Advantage Media Group service. For example, we may ask you for your e-mail address or phone number so we can provide you with additional materials or connect you with a representative.
We place email links on the Site to allow you to contact us directly. The information you provide is used to respond directly to your questions or comments. We may also file your comments to improve the Site and/or our services, or review and discard the information.
If at any time you would like Advantage Media Group to stop contacting you or delete all of your information out of our system, please email us at email@example.com. We will delete your contact information from our database within 72 hours. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time from clicking the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the email.
Automated Data Capture, Cookies
We automatically track certain information about your use of this Site. The Site may log IP addresses and browser types for system administration purposes. This information will be analyzed to constantly improve the value of the materials and services available on the Site.
Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information
Use by Advantage Media Group
Advantage Media Group Service Partners
Advantage Media Group may provide some of its products and services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, service providers, partners and other third parties. Advantage Media Group and its service partners may use your personally identifiable information to deliver those goods and services. Advantage Media Group will encourage its service partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your personally identifiable information by our service partners or any other third party is governed by the privacy policies of those service partners and is not subject to control by Advantage Media Group. Both Advantage Media Group and its service partners may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Advantage Media Group and its service partners.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We will retain your personally identifiable information until we determine the information is no longer needed, or as otherwise required by law.
California Residents – Your Legal Rights
- The right to access personal information – You have the right to request access to your personal information that we collected about you, subject to certain exceptions.
- The right to request deletion of personal information –You have the right to request that we delete your personal information, however, state and federal law may prohibit us from deleting personal information, which we will disclose to you.
- The right to non-discrimination – We will not discriminate against you if you exercise any of these rights.
- The right to an authorized agent – You can designate an authorized agent to make any of these requests by providing your express written authorization. We must be able to verify your identity and the authorization must include the authorized agent’s name, address, telephone number, and email address (for providing the personal information collected or to respond to a request for deletion).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact Advantage Media Group by doing one of the following:
- Submit online to firstname.lastname@example.org (E-mail address);
- By mailing a request to: Advantage Media Group, 18 Broad Street, Suite 300, Charleston, SC 29401;
- Toll-free Telephone Number: 843-414-5600
If you choose to contact directly by email/phone/in writing, you will need to provide us with:
- Enough information to identify you (e.g., your full name, address and customer or matter reference number);
- Proof of your identity and address (e.g., a copy of your driving license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it.
We are not obligated to make a data access or data portability disclosure if we cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information, or is someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf.
Advantage Media Group may disclose personally identifiable information if required to do so by applicable law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to prevent injury or property damage. If practicable and legally permissible, we may attempt to notify you when we are making such a disclosure, but we may not do so in an emergency or when we are prohibited by law or court order from giving such notice.
Advantage Media Group uses reasonable safeguards and commercially available technology to guard against unauthorized access to any personally identifiable information that is stored electronically by Advantage Media Group. The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Site is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use the Site.
Changes to This Policy